The Unisonics ST range is a single chamber device used to clean surgical instruments and other hardware with sonic energy in a heated water/detergent solution.
It is designed for use in surgery reprocessing areas, central processing departments and laboratories.
- Solid stainless steel construction (tank & enclosure).
- Mechanical timer.
- Polyester coated transducers to prevent moisture contamination and maintain high efficiency level
- Circuit Breaker for circuit protection.
- Thermostat controlled heaters
- Insulation for quiet operation and prevention of heat loss.
- Tap for water supply
- Outlet drain valve.
- Overflow protection.
- Stainless steel lid & holding rack.
- Cooling fans.
- Locking castors
- EMC tested and approved.
- Length: 1100mm
- Width: 110mm
- Depth: 200mm
- Chamber capacity: 242L
- Transducer power: 1800 Watts
- Operating frequency: 40kHz